These Policies (hereinafter, the “Policies”) condition the use of the services of the Internet Portal « http://migracion.gob.do/ » (hereinafter, the «Portal») of the government agency «Directorate General of Migration »(Hereinafter,« Government Organization »), created in 2012, under the administration of the Directorate of Information and Communication Technologies (hereinafter,« ICT Directorate »), Government Organization called upon to exercise the legal safeguard of the sovereignty of our territory, created by Decree No. 1-65, with its domicile and main office on George Washington Ave. # 1, Esq. Heroes de Luperón, Heroes Center, Santo Domingo, RD
- Minors.- To make use of the Services that require the collection of Personal Data by the Government Agency through the Portal, minors must make their requests through their parents, guardians or legal representatives, who will be considered responsible for all acts performed by minors willing to take care of them.
- The User must refrain from obtaining and even trying to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated on the Web pages where the contents are located or , in general, of those that are usually used on the Internet, provided that they do not entail a risk of damage or uselessness of the Portal, the Services and / or the contents.
- The User or third parties affected by the reception of unsolicited messages addressed to a plurality of people may notify the Government Agency by sending a message to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the Portal are the property of the Government Organization or third parties, without it being understood that the use or access to the Portal and / or the Services attributes to the User any right over the aforementioned distinctive signs.
- Likewise, the Contents are the intellectual property of the Government Organism or of third parties, without being able to be understood to be assigned to the User, by virtue of what is established in these Policies, none of the exploitation rights that exist or may exist on said contents beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the Portal and the Services, that is, the User may consult, copy and store on the hard drive of his computer or on any other physical or online storage media, print or reproduce the material available on This web page, exclusively for your personal or private use, or the one that is carried out within your company or organization, mentioning at all times the property that the Government Organism owns, being strictly prohibited to make alterations,modifications or de-compilation of its content.
- Marketing in any form and under any title of the material contained on this site is strictly prohibited, without prior written authorization from the Government Agency. This portal may contain information from other sources, so in these cases, their consent must be required for its reproduction.
3.Exclusion of guarantees and liability.
- Availability and continuity, utility and fallibility.- The Government Organization does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the operation of the Portal and the Services. When these are reasonably possible, the Government Agency will previously warn of interruptions in the operation of the Portal and the Services. The Government Agency does not guarantee the usefulness of the Portal and the Services for the realization of any specific activity, nor its infallibility and, in particular, although not exclusively, that the User can effectively use the Portal and the Services, access the different Web pages that make up the Portal or those from which the Services are provided.
- THE GOVERNMENT ORGANISM EXCLUDES ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES AND DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE THAT MAY BE DUE TO THE LACK OF AVAILABILITY OR CONTINUITY OF THE OPERATION OF THE PORTAL AND OF THE SERVICES, TO THE DEFRAUDATION OF THE UTILITY THAT THE USER HAD BEEN AND DONE. THE SERVICES, TO THE FALIBILITY OF THE PORTAL AND / OR THE SERVICES, AND IN PARTICULAR, EVEN IF NOT EXCLUSIVELY, TO FAULTS IN ACCESS TO THE DIFFERENT WEB SITES OF THE PORTAL OR THOSE FROM WHICH THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED.
- Privacy and security in the use of the Portal and the Services.- The Government Agency does not guarantee the privacy and security of the use of the Portal and the Services and, in particular, does not guarantee that unauthorized third parties cannot have knowledge of the class , conditions, characteristics and circumstances of the use that the User makes of the Portal and the Services.
- Quality.- The Government Agency does not control or guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the Contents that may cause alterations in its computer system (software and hardware) or in electronic documents and files stored in its computer system.
- Truthfulness, accuracy and timeliness.- THE DGM EXCLUDES ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES AND INJURIES OF ALL NATURE THAT MAY BE GENERATED BY THE LACK OF TRUTH, ACCURACY AND / OR CURRENT CONTENT.
- Legality, reliability and usefulness.- The Government Agency does not guarantee the legality, reliability and usefulness of the services provided by third parties through the Portal. THE DGM EXCLUDES ANY LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES AND INJURIES OF ANY NATURE THAT MAY BE GENERATED BY THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THE PORTAL.
4. Procedure in case of carrying out illegal activities.
- In the event that any User or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the Web pages included or accessible through the Portal, and, in particular, of the violation of intellectual property rights or other rights, you must send a notification to the Government Agency expressing the following:
- Claimant’s personal data: name, ID number (or passport, in case of foreigners), address, telephone number and email address;
- Specification of the alleged illegal activity carried out on the Portal and, in particular, in the case of an alleged violation of rights, precise and specific indication of the protected contents as well as their location on the Web pages;
- Facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of said activity;
- In the case of violation of rights, handwritten signature or equivalent, with the Personal Data of the holder of the rights allegedly infringed or of the person authorized to act on behalf of and on behalf of the latter;
- Express, clear statement and under the responsibility of the claimant that the information provided in the notification is accurate and of the unlawful nature of the use of the contents or the performance of the activities described.
All notifications and communications (hereinafter, the “Notifications”) by the User to the Government Agency shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when sent to us by courier, addressed to the “Office”, at the following address: Ave. George Washington # 1, Esq. Heroes of Luperón, Center of the Heroes, Santo Domingo, RD
6. Applicable law.
The Present Policies are governed in each and every one of their parts by the laws of the Dominican Republic.
The Government Agency and the User, with tacit resignation to any other jurisdiction, submit to that of the courts of the Dominican Republic. For any suggestion or collaboration proposal write to our email email@example.com .