1.Object.- Through the Portal, the Government Agency provides Users with access and use of the services, information and content (hereinafter, the “Services”) made available by the Government Agency or by third parties .
2. Conditions of Accessibility and Use of the Portal.
1. Free access and use of the Portal.- The provision of the Services, by the Government Agency, is free for the User. Notwithstanding the foregoing, some of the Services provided by the Government Agency through the Portal may be subject to the payment of a fee which would be established therein.
- User Registration.- In general, the provision of the Services requires a prior registration by the user to manage their requests.
- Accuracy of information.- All information provided to the User through the Services must be truthful. Therefore, the User undertakes to guarantee the authenticity of the data provided as a result of the requirements of the forms necessary for the subscription of the Services. Likewise, it will be the User’s responsibility to keep all the information provided to the Government Organization duly updated in such a way that it responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. In any case, the User will be solely responsible for the false or inaccurate information they make and for the damages that may be caused by the Government Organization or to third parties due to the information provided.
- Intellectual Property.- All the content of this Portal, whether texts, images, compilations, brands, logos, color combinations, or any other element, its structure and design, the selection and presentation of the materials included in it , and the programs necessary for its operation, access and use, are protected by intellectual property rights, which are owned by the Government Agency or third-party licensors, which the User of this Portal must respect.
- The Portal User must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that may be installed in it.
3.Protection of personal data.- To use some of the Services, the User must previously provide the Government Agency with some personal data (in the following, the “Personal Data”).
2. The Government Agency has adopted the levels of security of protection that it deems necessary and seeks to install the technical means and measures of protection that are becoming necessary. However, the User must be aware that Internet security measures are not inviolable.
4. To use the Portal it is not essential to install the “cookies” sent by the Government Agency, notwithstanding that in this case it may be necessary for the User to log in each time they require access to a service on the portal.