Venancio Alcantara Valdez
Bachelor of Business Administration from O&M University.
- Work on the role of the Central Bank in economic activity.
- The Role of the International Monetary Fund in the behavior of the balance of payments after the agreement
- Acting President of the PRM 2012-2018
- National District Campaign Director
- Member of the National Executive Committee of the Revolutionary Party
- Councilman of the National District (1990-1994).
- Deputy director of the Department of Extensions of the (UASD) 1988-1989.Director of billing and garbage collection of the City Council of the National District and specialist in crisis management and personnel.
- Deputy to the National Congress (1998–2002).
- Technical Deputy Director of the General Directorate of Customs. (2002-2004).
- In charge of the Legislative Archive of the Chamber of Deputies year (2006).
- Director of Community Development of the City Council of the National District (2018-2019).
- Director of Social Service of the City Hall of the National District.
- Director of the Citizen Education Commission of the City Council of the National District.
- General Advisor to the Director General of the General Directorate of Customs. (2020).