Foreigner with a Temporary Work Residence card, expired or due to expire within thirty (30) days before the expiration date.
To whom this service is intended
• Letter of application for the Renewal of the Temporary Work Residence addressed to the DGM.
• Letter or Labor Certification.
• Passport valid for a minimum of (18) months. According to the application regulation 631-11.
• Temporary Work Residence Card, original.
• Two (2) recent photographs, front, size 2×2.
• Certification of No Criminal Record, issued by the Attorney General’s Office.
• Guarantee policy contracted with ARS Reservas. CLICK HERE
Procedure to follow
1- Enter the DGM service portal. (https://personal.migracion.gob.do).
2- Register your username and password in the system. (If you have previously registered, enter your previous username and password).
3- Servie Selection:
3.1- Choose the “APPLICATION LIST” option.
3.2- In the “AVAILABLE SERVICES” option, select the LOCATION-OFFICE where you will receive the service.
3.3- From the “LIST OF SERVICES”, choose the service you will request.
3.4- Complete all the information required in the “INFORMATION QUESTIONNAIRE FOR APPLICANT”.
4- The scanned documents must be in JPG format for the application via web.
5- The medical examination must be carried out within three (3) days after payment (including the day of payment), otherwise you must make the payment again. You must wait (10) ten days to know their results.
6- All documents deposited in the DGM must be original and must be notarized, legalized and apostilled, as appropriate.
Hours of service
Temporary Employment Residence Renewal Application RD – $ 5,000.00 /
Late payment per month due – RD $ 500.00
Online: Application and taxes payment.
Face-to-face: Card delivery.
URL to process the service: https://personal.migracion.gob.do
I- For this type of residence, a Personal Identity Card is not issued.
II- Deposit the original documents in an 8½ x 11 folder.
INGLES-4.-Temporary Work Residence-RT-3 62.85KB Fecha de subida: 23 October, 2019