Residence permit for foreigners entering the Dominican Republic for the purpose of making investments, exclusively. The validity of this permit is for one (1) year.
To whom this service is intended
• Passport valid for a minimum of (18) months. According to the application regulation 631-11.
• Residence Visa (RS).
• Letter of Incorporation into the Foreign Investment Program.
• Certified Certificate of Foreign Investment.
• Inextense Birth Certificate, original.
• Four (4) recent photographs, of the same set: two (2) of front and two (2) of right profile, size 2×2, without jewels or accessories and bare ears, with the white background.
• Certificate of No Criminal Record of your country of origin or of the country where you have resided in the last five (5) years.
• Marriage certificate, declaration of singleness or proof of living together, apostilled or legalized.
• Guarantee policy contracted with ARS Reservas. You can go to CLICKING HERE
• Medical examinations, in one of the institutions authorized by the DGM.
Procedure to follow
1- Enter the DGM service portal. (https://personal.migracion.gob.do).
2- Register your username and password in the system. (If you have previously registered, enter your previous username and password).
3- Service Selection:
3.1- Choose the “APPLICATION LIST” option.
3.2- In the “AVAILABLE SERVICES” option, select the LOCATION-OFFICE where you will receive the service.
3.3- From the “LIST OF SERVICES”, choose the service you will request.
3.4- Complete all the information required in the “INFORMATION QUESTIONNAIRE FOR APPLICANT”.
4- The scanned documents must be in JPG format for the application via web.
5- The medical examination must be carried out within three (3) days after payment (including the day of payment), otherwise you must make the payment again. You must wait (10) ten days to know their results.
6- Attach constituent documents of the Company such as; commercial registry, assembly and statutes.
7- All documents deposited in the DGM must be original and must be notarized, legalized and apostilled, as appropriate.
Hours of service
(Download attachment below)
Online: Making requests and taxes payment.
Face-to-face: Deposit and withdrawal of documents, and tax payments.
Download attachment below for extra information.
RESIDENCE FOR FOREIGN INVESTMENT 32.57KB Fecha de subida: 23 October, 2019