Temporary residence permit for foreigners entering the Dominican Republic with the purpose of temporarily residing in the country. The validity of this permit is for one (1) year.
To whom this service is intended
• Passport valid for a minimum of six (6) months.
• Residence Visa (RS).
• Birth certificate unexteded.
• Four (4) recent photographs, of the same set: two (2) front and two (2), right profile, size 2×2, white background
• Certificate of No Criminal Record of your country of origin or of the country where you have resided in the last five (5) years.
• Marriage certificate, declaration of singleness or proof of living together, apostilled or legalized.
• Guarantee policy contracted with the insurance company authorized by the DGM (Homeland Insurance and Dominican Insurance).
• Medical examinations, in one of the institutions authorized by the DGM.
Procedure to follow
1- Enter the DGM service portal. (https://personal.migracion.gob.do).
2- Register your username and password in the system. (If you have previously registered, enter your previous username and password).
3- Service Selection:
3.1- Choose the “APPLICATION LIST” option.
3.2- In the “AVAILABLE SERVICES” option, select the LOCATION-OFFICE where you will receive the service.
3.3- From the “LIST OF SERVICES”, choose the service you will request.
3.4- Complete all the information required in the “INFORMATION QUESTIONNAIRE FOR APPLICANT”.
4- The scanned documents must be in JPG format for the application via web.
5- The medical examination must be carried out within three (3) days after payment (including the day of payment), otherwise you must make the payment again. You must wait (10) ten days to know their results.
6- All documents deposited in the DGM must be original and must be notarized, legalized and apostilled, as appropriate.
Hours of service
(Download attachment below)
Online: making requests and taxes payment.
Face-to-face: deposit and withdrawal of documents, and tax payments
URL to process the service: https://personal.migracion.gob.do
Note: Deposit the original documents in an 8½ x 11 folder.
Additional Information Temporary Ordinary Residence (RT-9). 345.97KB Fecha de subida: 26 August, 2019
This form is currently undergoing maintenance. Please try again later.