Ordinary Temporary Residence Renewal (RT-9), for a period of one (1) year.
To whom this service is intended
• Letter requesting the renewal of the Temporary Ordinary Residence addressed to the DGM.
• Passport valid for a minimum of six (6) months.
• Ordinary Temporary Residence Card, original.
• Personal Identity Card, only for verification.
• Two (2) recent photographs, front, size 2×2, without jewelry or accessories, bare ears, white background.
• Certification of No Criminal Record, issued by the Attorney General’s Office.
• Guarantee policy contracted with the insurance company authorized by the DGM (Seguros APS y Dominicana de Seguros).
Procedure to follow
1- Enter the DGM service portal. (https://personal.migracion.gob.do).
2- Register your username and password in the system. (If you have previously registered, enter your previous username and password).
3- Service Selection:
3.1- Choose the “APPLICATION LIST” option.
3.2- In the “AVAILABLE SERVICES” option, select the LOCATION-OFFICE where you will receive the service.
3.3- From the “LIST OF SERVICES”, choose the service you will request.
3.4- Complete all the information required in the “INFORMATION QUESTIONNAIRE FOR APPLICANT”.
4- The scanned documents must be in JPG format for the application via web.
5- The medical examination must be carried out within three (3) days after payment (including the day of payment), otherwise you must make the payment again. You must wait (10) ten days to know their results.
6- All documents deposited in the DGM must be original and must be notarized, legalized and apostilled, as appropriate.
Hours of service
Application for Renewal of Temporary Ordinary Residence –RD$ 5,000.00
Late payment per month due – RD$ 500.00
Online: Application and tax payments
Face-to-face: Card delivery
URL to process the service: https://personal.migracion.gob.do
I – The absence of the Identity Card or the Resident Card must be supported by a complaint made before the National Police, with the specifications of the place.
II – In the event of the renewal of a child under 18 years of age, parents must obtain a guarantee policy, issued in their name.
ORDINARY TEMPORARY RESIDENCE RENEWAL (RT-9) 544.98KB Fecha de subida: 23 October, 2019