Renewal of the Permit Card for Artists, Athletes and Exchange Students (PADEI), for one (1) more year.
To whom this service is intended
• Passport valid for a minimum of (18) months. According to the application regulation 631-11.
• Permit Card (PADEI), original.
• Two (2) recent photographs, front, size 2×2, without jewelry or accessories, bare ears, with the white background.
• Updated certification of the institution or company that guarantees the stay of the foreigner in the Dominican Republic, notarized and legalized in the Attorney General’s Office.
• Certification of No Criminal Record, issued by the Attorney General’s Office..
Procedure to follow
1- Enter the DGM service portal. (https://personal.migracion.gob.do).
2- Register your username and password in the system. (If you have previously registered, enter your previous username and password).
3- Service Selection:
3.1- Choose the “APPLICATION LIST” option.
3.2- In the “AVAILABLE SERVICES” option, select the LOCATION-OFFICE where you will receive the service.
3.3- From the “LIST OF SERVICES”, choose the service you will request.
3.4- Complete all the information required in the “INFORMATION QUESTIONNAIRE FOR APPLICANT”.
4- The scanned documents must be in JPG format for the application via web.
5- The medical examination must be carried out within three (3) days after payment (including the day of payment), otherwise you must make the payment again. You must wait (10) ten days to know their results.
6- All documents deposited in the DGM must be original and must be notarized, legalized and apostilled, as appropriate.
Hours of service
PADEI Card Renewal – RD$ 3,500.00
Arrears of – RD$ 500.00 permit
Online: Making requests and taxes payment.
Face-to-face: Deposit and withdrawal of documents, and tax payments.
URL to process the service: https://personal.migracion.gob.do