Non-resident permit for foreigners entering the Dominican Republic with an employment contract, endorsed by a company legally constituted in the country. The validity of this permit is for one (1) year, and can be renewed for one (1) more year, if proof of the extension or renewal of the employment contract is provided.
To whom this service is intended
• Passport valid for a minimum of (18) months. According to the application regulation 631-11 and a complete copy of the passport.
• Temporary Worker Visa (VTT).
• Inextense, apostilled or legalized Birth Certificate, as appropriate.
• Four (4) recent photographs, of the same set: two (2) of front and two (2) of right profile, size 2×2, white background Certificate of No Criminal Record of your country of origin or of the country where you have resided in the last five (5) years.
• Contract of Work and Resolution of the Ministry of Labor that orders the registration of said contract
• Constitutive documents of the company, copy of the RNC, Internal Tax Certification and any other document that the DGM considers necessary.
• Receipt of the medical examination, approved by the General Directorate of Migration.
Procedure to follow
1- Enter the DGM service portal. (https://personal.migracion.gob.do).
2- Register your username and password in the system. (If you have previously registered, enter your previous username and password).
3- Service Selection:
3.1- Choose the “APPLICATION LIST” option.
3.2- In the “AVAILABLE SERVICES” option, select the LOCATION-OFFICE where you will receive the service.
3.3- From the “LIST OF SERVICES”, choose the service you will request.
3.4- Complete all the information required in the “INFORMATION QUESTIONNAIRE FOR APPLICANT”.
4- The scanned documents must be in JPG format for the application via web.
5- The medical examination must be carried out within three (3) days after payment (including the day of payment), otherwise you must make the payment again. You must wait (10) ten days to know their results.
6- All documents deposited in the DGM must be original and must be notarized, legalized and apostilled, as appropriate.
Hours of service
Record Deposit – RD$ 5,000.00
Medical exams – RD$ 4,500.00
Loss of receipt – RD$ 500.00
Online: Making requests and taxes payment.
Face-to-face: Deposit and withdrawal of documents, and tax payments.
URL to process the service (if applicable): https://personal.migracion.gob.do
Additional Information - Temporary Worker Permit (TT) 321.85KB Fecha de subida: 23 October, 2019