Special permission for a short-term stay for a group member, due to their activity, which will remain in the Dominican Republic for a period greater than two (2) months and up to eleven (11) months, guaranteed by a Dominican institution or company . This permit is non-renewable.
To whom this service is intended
• Passport valid for a minimum of six (6) months.
• Multiple Business Visa (NM) or Student Visa (E), current.
• Copy of the air ticket back to your country.
• Four (4) recent photographs, of the same set: two (2) front and two (2) right profile, size 2×2, white background.
• Updated certification of the institution or company that guarantees the stay of the foreigner.
• Medical certificate.
• Health insurance.
• Documents that guarantee economic solvency.
Procedure to follow
1- Enter the DGM service portal. (https://personal.migracion.gob.do).
2- Register your username and password in the system. (If you have previously registered, enter your previous username and password).
3- Service Selection:
3.1- Choose the “APPLICATION LIST” option.
3.2- In the “AVAILABLE SERVICES” option, select the LOCATION-OFFICE where you will receive the service.
3.3- From the “LIST OF SERVICES”, choose the service you will request.
3.4- Complete all the information required in the “INFORMATION QUESTIONNAIRE FOR APPLICANT”.
4- The scanned documents must be in JPG format for the application via web.
5- All documents deposited in the DGM must be original and must be notarized, legalized and apostilled, as appropriate.
Hours of service
File deposit – RD$ 5,000.00
Stay payment – according to stay payment table
Payment of expired visa penalty – according to table payment of expired visa penalty
Online: Making requests and taxes payment.
In person: Deposit and withdrawal of documents, and taxes payment.
URL to process the service: https://personal.migracion.gob.do