2.7/5 - (11 votes)
Rate this service

Service description

2.7/5 - (11 votes)

Foreigner with current immigration status, who has lost his Residence Card.

To whom this service is intended

Foreigner with current immigration status, who has lost his Residence Card.


Immigration Department / Renewal Unit.

Contact Info

Dirección: Autopista 30 de Mayo, Esquina Héroes De Luperon, Santo Domingo República Dominicana
Teléfono: 809-508-2555 Ext. 2043


• Certificate of Complaint for Loss or Theft of Residence card, issued by the National Police.
• Original passport, valid for a minimum of (18) months (to be returned). According to the application regulation 631-11.
• One (1) copy of the passport.
• Two (2) recent photographs, front, size 2×2, without jewelry or accessories, bare ears, with the white background.

Procedure to follow

1- Enter the DGM service portal. (

2- Register your username and password in the system. (If you have previously registered, enter your previous username and password).

3- Service Selection:

3.1- Choose the “APPLICATION LIST” option.
3.2- In the “AVAILABLE SERVICES” option, select the LOCATION-OFFICE where you will receive the service.
3.3- From the “LIST OF SERVICES”, choose the service you will request.
3.4- Complete all the information required in the “INFORMATION QUESTIONNAIRE FOR APPLICANT”.

4- The scanned documents must be in JPG format for the application via web.

Hours of service

M-F | 8:00 am - 4:00 pm


Card request for loss – RD$ 3,500.00

Processing time

Five (5) working days.

Service channel

Online: Application and payment of taxes.

Face-to-face: Card delivery.

Additional information

URL to process the service:

Note: If the Residence is expired, it must be renewed.