Renewal of the Temporary Worker Permit Card, for one (1) more year.
To whom this service is intended
• Original passport, valid for a minimum of (18) months. According to the application regulation 631-11 and a complete copy of the passport.
• Temporary Worker Permit Card (PTT), original.
• Two (2) recent photographs, front, size 2×2, white background.
• Original work certification confirming the continuity of the contract.
• Certification of No Criminal Record, issued by the Attorney General’s Office.
• Medical certificate, issued by a doctor with his Exequatur number.
Procedure to follow
1- Enter the DGM service portal. (https://personal.migracion.gob.do).
2- Register your username and password in the system. (If you have previously registered, enter your previous username and password).
3- Service Selection:
3.1- Choose the “APPLICATION LIST” option.
3.2- In the “AVAILABLE SERVICES” option, select the LOCATION-OFFICE where you will receive the service.
3.3- From the “LIST OF SERVICES”, choose the service you will request.
3.4- Complete all the information required in the “INFORMATION QUESTIONNAIRE FOR APPLICANT”.
4- The scanned documents must be in JPG format for the application via web.
Hours of service
Temporary Worker Permit Renewal – RD$ 2,000.00
Arrears of – RD$ 500.00 permit
Online: Making requests and taxes payment.
Face-to-face: Deposit and withdrawal of documents, and payment of fees.
URL to process the service (if applicable): https://personal.migracion.gob.do
RENEWAL TEMPORARY WORKER’S PERMIT 31.57KB Fecha de subida: 25 October, 2019